Why Online Advertising?
We’re here when you need us.
Call or email us to discuss your needs and we will be happy to develop a plan that will enable you to achieve your goals 570-541-6812
We help you navigate through all of the complexity of setting up and managing a successful campaign on Adwords. This includes the following:
- Google Search ads
- Ad extensions like sitelinks, location and click to call phone numbers
- Google Display Ads which reach customers on millions of websites across the Google partner network
- Google Remarketing to target ads to people who have previously visited your website or watched your video
- Google Product Listing Ads to display your products in response to searches
- Set up conversion measuring to maximize your ad effectiveness and your profit
- Work to establish a positive ROI on your Adwords campaigns
Video is one of the most popular and promising mediums through which to promote your business on the web. We utilize Google video advertising products to put your video in front of the right audience at the right time in the right place. We work with various partners to produce top quality video content for our clients.
- We can run a campaign to promote your video on YouTube (or your own site)
- We can also place your video on any of the millions of websites that are part of the Google network
- Your music video, film trailer or business commercial can be targeted to your ideal demographic based on age, gender, income, interests and viewing habits. It can be shown to a world audience or restricted by country or city or within a specific radius of any place (such as a specific venue or store)
The Bing/Yahoo ad network represents the audience of the number 2 and 3 search engines in the world. We put your business in front of this huge audience. Bing offers many of the same types of ads as Google, including:
- Universal Event Tracking
- Sitelink Extensions
- Location Extensions
- Call Extensions
- Location Targeting
- Device targeting
- Product Ads
- Bing Smart Search
- Product overview
As Facebook has slowly but steadily decreased the organic reach of posts on business pages the necessity of using their in-house advertising program to both gain exposure to new clients and make sure that your posts reach current clients on Facebook has become more and more obvious. If Facebook is a crucial part of your online strategy then Facebook Ads are a crucial part. We will manage your Ads on Facebook to achieve the best return on your investment. Facebook Ads can be targeted by:
- Custom and lookalike audiences
If your business depends on building relationships with other businesses and B2B sales then Linkedin is the obvious choice for a great deal of your social networking efforts. We have had a great deal of success in using Linkedin’s ad platform to build business to business networks and for B2B sales. Linkedin Advertising includes the following options:
- Promoted Posts
- Promoted Pages
- Targeting by industry, company, job title and seniority
- Video Ads
- Text Ads
- Display (image) Ads
Connect with your ideal Twitter users at the ideal time. Twitter ads can be used to build your followers or drive traffic to your website.
Twitter’s built in analytics cpabilities allow you to track multiple components of your Twitter Ads activity, analyze the behavior of your customers and optimize your campaign performance in real time.
Promoted Trends campaigns can help build mass awareness for your products or services or even specific events. Twitter advertising products:
- Promoted Tweets
- Promoted Accounts
- Promoted Trends
- Objective Based Campaigns
Amazon Ads give you access to the millions of consumers that shop for products on Amazon.com every day. There is no monthly fee or minimum spend. Amazon ads a very much like Google Product Ads except for being (currently) limited to the Amazon.com website.We will set up and manage your product ads on Amazon.
our Pricing page. If you have questions or would like to get started with advertising your business on any or all of our available platforms please contact us today for a free consultation!
For more information on selecting and working with an Adwords Partner please see Google’s “Advertiser Guide: working with third parties“.